- Community housing with beds: rustic, simple, and off grid
- WI-FI and electricity available in reference library
- Shared outdoor kitchenette
- Beautiful outdoor shower house with hot and cold water
Food and Community:
- Produce from the garden is available in season
- Self-organized meals in a shared kitchen
- Community life consisting of impromptu group meals, bonfires, social time, dancing, music, yoga, etc.
Your work day:
- Farm week is Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Hands on farm and garden management and greenboard lectures
- Tuesdays: Modern homesteading workshops and group projects
- Thursdays: Whiteboard permaculture design lectures
- Interns are accepted twice per year
- Spring term runs April 3rd-June 30th
- Fall term runs July 31st-October 27th
- Hosts maximum of 10 interns, which ensures personal attention
$1500 for the 3 month intensive.
- Complete this application
- Attach three letters of recommendation
- Leave phone number to be contacted for interview
Only 10 spots, apply now to reserve yours
- The program is first come first serve and space is limited.
You don’t need to have a PDC to join.