Join us this Spring and Fall 2018
Regenerative-living mentorship Intensive!
Work with the energies of the sun, soil and water and partner with land, animals, microbes and fungi to create regenerative systems that heal the land while providing abundantly for you and the environment.
- Earn your Permaculture Design Certificate through hands on application
- Explore small scale farming, modern homesteading & radical homemaking as a livelihood or a lifestyle
- Learn to live simply, in community, connected to nature
- Experience the cycles of a working textile farm from birth to yarn
- See how permaculture ethics and principals are manifested in a working farm
We created this space to teach integrated land management because we believe you must live it to learn it. The goal of this program is to teach mastery of skills in land management, small scale food production, and personal development through empowerment. We will help you develop the skills you need to manage integrated living systems and become confident land stewards.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a Permaculture Design Certificate from the Dirt Rich School
This program is for you if…
- You want to grow your own healthy food but don’t know where to start.
- You feel the need to work with animals in a way that is compassionate and confidant.
- Want to create healthy lifestyle, and make a living doing it.
- You have read about modern homesteading & simple living and want to try it as a life style.
- You want to learn about permaculture but don’t want to be in a classroom for 72 hours.
- You’ve done a Permaculture Design Course but still don’t know how to apply it, or are wondering what’s next.
- You want to learn radical homemaking skills to give depth and quality to your home and lifestyle.
- You’re tired of being a consumer and want to be a producer.
- You feel powerless when you think about food scarcity, soil erosion and water pollution because you want to be part of the solution not part of the problem.
- You crave a community of like-minded people to share your passion for a regenerative future.
The Dirt Rich School is a great place to gain direction, learn new skills and emerge empowered. Whether you are a beginner, or an experienced practitioner, we believe that hands-on experience will give you the confidence to create your own sustainable future.
If you are exploring the idea of farm/gardening as a vocation or a land based lifestyle or just looking for a skill based education this is the program.