Come get Dirty with us
and join us for a 3 month
Farmcraft Permaculture Internship!
Work with the energies of the sun, soil and water and partner with land, animals, microbes and fungi to create regenerative systems that heal the land while providing abundantly for you and the environment.
- Earn your Permaculture Design Certificate through hands-on study and application.
- Explore small scale farming, modern homesteading & radical homemaking both as a livelihood and a lifestyle.
- Learn to live simply, in community with others, connected to nature.
- Experience the cycles of a working textile farm, from birth to yarn.
- See how permaculture ethics and principals are manifested in a living system.
This program will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to work your own land by providing you with hands-on experience, guided by mentorship. The Dirt Rich School is designed to teach integrated land management because we believe you must live it to learn it. This course will empower you to become a steward of the land, better able to manage integrated, living systems.
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Permaculture Design Certificate from the Dirt Rich School.
This program is for you if…
- You want to grow your own healthy food in a way that honors the land and increases its fertility.
- You wish to work confidently and compassionately with animals.
- You want to create a healthy lifestyle, and make a living doing it.
- You want to learn the principles of permaculture design through hands-on study.
- You’ve done a Permaculture Design Course but still don’t know how to apply it, or are wondering what’s next.
- You want to be more than a consumer; you want to be a producer.
- You feel concern for the state of the environment and want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
- You crave community in the company of others who share your vision for a regenerative future.
The Dirt Rich School is a great place to gain direction, learn new skills and emerge empowered. Whether you are a beginner, or an experienced practitioner, we believe that hands-on experience will give you the confidence to create your own sustainable future.
If you are exploring the idea of farm/gardening as a vocation or lifestyle, or just looking for a skills-based education, this is the program for you!
Can’t commit to a three month stay? Check out our 12 week lecture series and earn your Permaculture Design Certificate by attending one lecture per week!
The Dirt Rich School is a for profit entity.