Come get Dirty with us
and join us for a 3 month
Farmcraft Permaculture Internship!
Work with the energies of the sun, soil and water and partner with land, animals, microbes and fungi to create regenerative systems that heal the land while providing abundantly for you and the environment.
- Earn your Permaculture Design Certificate through hands on application
- Explore small scale farming, modern homesteading & radical homemaking as a livelihood or a lifestyle
- Learn to live simply, in community, connected to nature
- Experience the cycles of a working textile farm from birth to yarn
- See how permaculture ethics and principals are manifested in a working farm
This program will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to work your own land by providing you with hands on experience and mentorship in Permaculture design, small scale farming, food production, fiber processing, animal wifery & traditional homesteading skills. This land was designed to teach integrated land management because we believe you must live it to learn it. This course will help you become empowered land stewards and to develop the skills you need to manage integrated living systems.
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Permaculture Design Certificate from the Dirt Rich School.
This program is for you if…
- You want to grow your own healthy food in a way that honors the land and increases fertility.
- You feel the need to work with animals in a way that is compassionate and confidant.
- Want to create healthy lifestyle, and make a living doing it.
- You read about modern homesteading & simple living and want to make it your life style.
- You want to learn about permaculture design not just in a class room, you want to apply your knowledge as you learn it .
- You’ve done a Permaculture Design Course but still don’t know how to apply it, or are wondering what’s next.
- You want to learn radical homemaking skills to give depth and quality to your home and lifestyle.
- You don’t just want to be a consumer, you want to be a producer.
- You feel powerless when you think about food scarcity, soil erosion and water pollution because you want to be part of the solution not part of the problem.
- You crave a community of like-minded people to share your passion for a regenerative future.
The Dirt Rich School is a great place to gain direction, learn new skills and emerge empowered. Whether you are a beginner, or an experienced practitioner, we believe that hands-on experience will give you the confidence to create your own sustainable future.
If you are exploring the idea of farm/gardening as a vocation or a land based lifestyle or just looking for a skill based education this is the program.
Can’t commit to a three month stay? Check out our 12 week lecture series and earn your Permaculture Design Certificate by attending one lecture per week!
The Dirt Rich School is a for profit entity.