Our 2018 Internship is closed, but we are now taking applications for 2019!
2019 Homesteading Permaculture Internship
June 18th – September 27th, 2019*
*End date is flexible based on college class start dates
- Community housing with beds: rustic, simple, and off grid
- WI-FI and electricity available in reference library
- Shared outdoor kitchenette
- Beautiful outdoor shower house with hot and cold water
Food and Community:
- Produce from the garden is available in season
- Self-organized meals in a shared kitchen
- Community life consisting of impromptu group meals, bonfires, social time, dancing, music, yoga, etc.
Your Work Day:
- Farm week is Tuesday through Saturday from 8:30am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday: Hands on farm and garden management and greenboard lectures
- Thursdays: Modern homesteading workshops and group projects
- Saturdays: Whiteboard Permaculture Design lectures
$2,000 for the 3 month intensive.
- Complete this application
- Attach three letters of recommendation
- Leave phone number to be contacted for interview
- This internship is open to those 18-35 years of age
Only 10 spots, apply now to reserve yours!
The program is first come first serve and space is limited.